Vilkyškių pieninė group consists of 4 companies: AB „Vilkyškių pieninė“, AB „Modest“, AB „Kelmės pieninė“ and AB „Pieno logistika“. Company group operates four food-processing factories that produce exceptional products:
- Hard, semi-hard and soft cheese, blue cheese “Memel blue“ produced using an original recipe;
- Cheeses with vegetable fat;
- Fresh dairy products like kefir, yogurt, curd, and consumer beloved sweet curd bars;
- Dairy ingredients in the form of powder: whey protein concentrate, permeate, sweet whey powder, milk powder;
- Ready-to-mix protein powder for sports nutrition.
The company operates under two brand names. The brand name „Vilkyškių pieninė“ is used in a domestic market and the brand name „VILVI“ is used for exported products.
Vilkyškių pieninė group is a TOP 5 dairy processor in Lithuania and is one of the most modern dairy product producers in Northern Europe. Approximately 80% of companies’ turnover comes from export.
“Verslo žinios“ announced the annual „Lithuanian business leaders 500“ list for 2019. Vilkyškių pieninė group is in a TOP 100 of the list. „Investor of the year“ in 2016, „Packaging sector leader“ in 2016 (second place in environmental education initiative category), „Lithuanian export“ award in 2017, „Annual cultural sponsor“ in 2018 are only a few awards won by the company. The brand name „Vilkyškių pieninė“ has won an annual award „Brand of the year“ in 2013 and 2015. Company products receive the „Most popular goods“ award in their respected categories annualy.
Vilkyškių pieninė group follows the highest quality standards in European Union as well as the regulatory food safety and quality rules. Factories of the group are ISO22000 and FSSC quality certified. Vilkyškių pieninė group processing plants are HALAL and Kosher certified.